Thursday, March 29, 2007

hurts

kk so my life is realy good right now my parents ya they have there problems but thats them but tonight me and my firend arryn went for a walk to the park and she just got back from
guatemala and she has chnaged so much its like god has touched her heart and made her a nw person but anyways with my story so me and arryn are realy close we consider eachother sister right so we were swing and just talking adout chnage and god and stuff when she satrted to ask me adout why would god put us on this eath and why would h put us through pain just liek questions like that and if you dont me these last couple of months i have bee realy trying to uderstand god and and were i stand with him and my self and it wa sliek a me flash back cause its like thats what i ask tennille and so i was tellign her what tennille told me adout how god has a plan for us and stuff right and it realy got me thinking adou tmy own life and i started to cry i dident no why and liek i dident understand cause like i felt like i new god but i dont no if i was just telling my slf that or what so i was just crying and good thing it was dark so that i dident haave to explain why i was crying but we just kept talking adout it and she just dident understand and like i felt like that way to and than i satrted to think how stong is my relationship with god in the first place like i no im not in the same spot i was before but how much i have i real chnaged like i no god is there and that he die for us and everything but i feel like i need more and liek that im nto giveing enuf and so trust me today wasent my day i was haveing the worst day i spazed on so many people mostly my auny and like i just couldent take it so i was trying to get someone close to me to do somthing for me cause i just wanted what they had but i new i shouldent but i was just not have a good day and i juts miss my sister so much and i was just stressed and i have a bg test the next day and ya it wasent good and like i new thats when i should off runed to go and just let him hav it but i dident and like i just no that i was more but to m i just dont no how to get it lik i just feel like its time for me to grow stronger but i also no i dont no if i am ready to give him my all an everthing i am and have cause part off me wants to stay in my past and just do that but than part of my is so thirsty for god but all i no right now it i just need to pray nad give it to him and just stop trying to stop my self from crying cause its time i just give it all to him


i no this is all scatered and stuff and that i cant spell ad im sorry but i kinda just let it go and just wrote

alysha

2 comments:

-Laur- said...

I love you Alysha. I will pray for you kk?

Kimi said...

I love you sweetie, I will pray for you. Just keep pushing and you will get closer, you just have to really want it. I know its hard to sometimes let everything go to God, but it is so much better that way. You can't live in the past you have to live in the now. If you live in the past you will never move forward in your life. So yeah, just give it to God, He would have better control than you would with your life anyways.