Sunday, March 25, 2007

church

kk so i no this is realy short and junk but i just wanted to say that i ove this song and i no i nee fto post adout vancover but i am so burned out its crazy and i have school tomorow sso i no i will be up all night if i right a blog i just wanted to say i love this song i stole it from the church in abby lol heres the lericas

To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing
For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just
Chorus:At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified
You’ve called me out of death
You’ve called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I’m reconciled Chorus:In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness(2x’s)Chorus

3 comments:

-Laur- said...

i love that song too...it's so cool.

Tennille said...

Wow, I love the lyrics. I'd like to hear it sometime.

Mark said...

I love that song! It's a great song.