Monday, April 2, 2007



as mush as i miss her and love her i cant keep lettng her in and out of my life i have to all ready have enugh people who do that and i can let you be one of them so this is were you are when you are ready i will be waiting but untill then plaese stop hurting everyone and just live you life and when your ready to change i will be there untill then good bi and this is for good i love you forever no matter how bad you mess up but there has to be bounrys and your the gate you need helpp that no one can get for you unless you want to change and right now i no you dont so be safe and i love you good bi

only god can help her now and its up to him to work with her so god here im giving you all the pain and hurt she has coused me and im ready to start over when she is

god bless

love

alysha

3 comments:

Tennille said...

Wow hun, that takes a lot, I love you and will always be here for you. I understand a little bit of what your feeling b/c I feel the same way.

Tennille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
one1light said...

Who ever says life is easy needs a punch in the face. I am so proud to call you friend and I am so blown away that I get to be your pastor. Learn, grow, live how God wants you to live and don't let anyone try to make you do different.